1. The guide rail lubricant used must meet the lubrication requirements of the guide rail and at the same time serve as the hydraulic medium for the hydraulic system.
2. Select the viscosity of the rail oil according to the sliding speed and the average pressure.
Among them, the viscosity of the guide rail oil and the international GB7632: "Selection of lubricants for machine tools" are recommended in the two types of rail oils L-G68, L-G150 (comparable old number 40, 90), and two kinds of guide rail - hydraulic oil L-HG32 is comparable in viscosity to L-HC68 (comparable old grades 20 and 40).
3. According to the actual application of foreign machine tool guide lubrication, the guide rail oil is selected. When selecting the guide rail lubricant, you can also refer to the example of the actual application of the existing machine guide rail lubrication in foreign countries. For example: horizontal lathe, drilling machine, milling machine use L-HL32, L-HL46 hydraulic oil; universal grinding, cylindrical grinding, internal grinding, flat grinding, L-HG32 to L-HG68 hydraulic oil.
The common plate flange machine reminds you to consider the following factors when selecting the rail oil:
1. Select the lubricating oil viscosity according to the sliding speed and average pressure of the guide rail.
2. Rail lubricant used as a hydraulic medium at the same time.
3. According to the actual application of machine tool guide lubrication at home and abroad, choose lubricating oil. Lubricating oil for hydrostatic guides.