The pendulum hydraulic shearing machine applies shearing force to metal plates of various thicknesses by moving the upper blade and fixing the lower blade, so that the metal plates can be broken and separated according to the required size.
1. According to the movement trajectory of the tool post, the hydraulic swing beam shearing machines can be divided into the following categories.
(1) The tool post moves along the vertical line. Since there is no forward angle, the interface of the upper blade must be processed into a diamond shape, so there are only two blades (there are also rectangular blades with four blades, but the cutting quality is poor), and the cutting fracture of the knife holder is not perpendicular to the board surface.
(2) The tool post moves along the forward inclination line (the angle with the vertical is 1°30'～2°). The blade section of the hydraulic swing beam shearing machine can be processed into a rectangle with four blades, and the sheared fracture is basically at right angles to the plate surface.
(3) The tool holder swings along a circular arc, and the section of the shear blade should be processed into a diamond shape, so there are only two blades. Since the upper blade tilts forward slightly during the cutting process, the cutting quality is similar to that of the knife holder moving along the forward tilt line.
(4) The tool post of the pendulum hydraulic shearing machine swings along the arc line, and the forward inclination angle can reach 300, and the welding groove can be cut out.
2. According to the transmission mode, the shearing machine is divided into: mechanical drive shearing machine and hydraulic drive shearing machine.