How to use the electric guillotine shearing machine:
During the use of the electric guillotine shearing machine, the following conditions may occur: start the shearing machine and make a few cycles of idling to ensure that under normal conditions, try to cut different thickness sheets from thin plate to thick plate. Make sure users are familiar with shearer performance. Different blade gaps must be adjusted for different plate thicknesses during trial shearing. If the corresponding blade clearance is not adjusted, the blade durability is affected.
The electric guillotine shearing machine opens the pressure gauge switch during the shearing process to observe the pressure value of the oil circuit. The pressure should be less than 20 MPa when cutting the 12 mm plate. The remote pressure regulating valve No.9 is set at a pressure of 20-22 MPa from the factory. The user must abide by this regulation and must not increase the pressure on the surface of the specified material to cause damage to the machine. Sound balance during operation. If the shearing machine has noise, stop it for inspection. When the shearing machine is operated, the fuel tank raises the temperature <60 degrees.
The maintenance methods of guillotine electric shearing machine :
1. Operate in strict accordance with the operating procedures.
2. Before starting the machine, press the lubrication chart to check the timing, fixed point and quantitative lubrication. The oil should be clean and free of sediment.
3. The machine tool must always keep clean, unpainted part of the anti-rust grease.
4. Lubricating oil in the motor bearing should be replaced regularly, and often check whether the electrical part is working safely and reliably.
5. Regularly check whether the V-belt, handle, knob, and button are damaged. If the wear is serious, it should be replaced in time, and the spare parts should be replenished.
6. Regularly check the repair switch, insurance, and handle to ensure reliable operation.
7. 10 minutes before work every day, lubricate the machine and lubricate the machine.
8. It is strictly forbidden for non-designated personnel to operate the equipment. It is usually necessary to stop people from leaving the aircraft.