What functions should a complete duct production line have? If the customer wants to make the service life of the duct production line longer, it must be cleaned, maintained regularly.
1. Manual cleaning method: use a brush to directly process and clean the inner wall of the duct of the duct production line. The advantage of this method is that it is convenient and easy to clean. But the disadvantage is that the cleaning will not be complete, which is easy to leave dirt.
2. Gas flushing method: The principle of this method is to transport compressed air through a hose connected to the air duct, and then discharge the dirt through the compressed air. The discharged dirt will be transported by the air duct into the vacuum container.
3. Power flushing method: It mainly uses pneumatic or electric brush to remove dirt and then use vacuum collector to absorb.
1. Coil stock selection and blanking function: 2-6 kinds of coil stocks of different thickness or materials can be selected.
2. Compression and leveling function: This function is the adjustment process before the coil processing to prevent waste.
3. Punching, chamfering and grooving function: This function can complete the production of the duct installation hole, avoiding the inconvenience caused by later drilling.
4. Cutting and biting function: This function bites the sheet and cuts it off for the next step of processing.
5. Co-plate flange forming: A key step for making double-sided co-plate flanges.
6. Bending and forming: This process is completed, and the rectangular duct with plate flange has been formed.
For more relevant knowledge, you can follow our website.