When you are working on a CNC plasma cutting machine, must understand these safety rules :
1. It should be checked and confirmed that the power supply, gas source and water source have no leakage, air leakage, water leakage, and grounding or zeroing is safe and reliable.
2. The trolley and the workpiece should be in the proper position, and the workpiece and the cutting circuit should be connected to the positive pole. The slag pit should be provided under the cutting working surface.
3. The nozzle aperture should be selected according to the material, type, and thickness of the workpiece to adjust the cutting power, gas flow and the amount of shrinkage of the electrode.
4. The automatic cutting trolley should be turned over by an empty car and the cutting speed is selected.
5. Operators must wear protective masks, welding gloves, hats, filter dust masks, and soundproof earmuffs. Persons who do not wear protective glasses are strictly prohibited from directly observing the plasma arc, and bare skin is strictly prohibited from approaching the plasma arc.
6. When cutting, the operator should stand at the windward position. It is possible to draw air from the lower part of the workbench and to reduce the open area on the workbench.
7. When cutting, when the no-load voltage is too high, the grounding, zeroing and torch handle insulation of the electrical equipment should be checked. The workbench should be insulated from the ground or the no-load circuit breaker should be installed in the electrical control system.
8. The high-frequency generator should be equipped with a shielded shield. After high-frequency arc striking, the high-frequency circuit should be cut off immediately.
9. The use of tantalum and tungsten electrodes shall comply with the provisions of Article 12.7.8 of JGJ33-2001.
10. The cutting operation and the matching personnel must wear the labor protection articles as required. Safety measures must be taken to prevent accidents such as electric shock, falling from height, gas poisoning and fire.
11. The welding machine used on-site shall be equipped with a shed that is protected from rain, moisture and sun, and shall be equipped with corresponding fire-fighting equipment.
12. When welding or cutting at high altitude, the seat belt must be fastened. Fire protection measures should be taken around and under the welding cut, and a special person should be guarded.
13. When welding pressurized containers, sealed containers, oil drums, pipes, workpieces contaminated with flammable gases and solutions, the pressure inside the containers and pipes should be eliminated, the combustible gases and solutions should be eliminated, and the rinsing should be toxic, harmful and easy. Combustion material; for containers containing residual grease, first flush with steam and alkaline water, and open the lid. After confirming that the container is cleaned, fill it with clean water before welding. Measures to prevent electric shock, poisoning and suffocation should be taken during welding in the container. Welded and cut sealed containers should be provided with air holes. If necessary, equipment ventilation equipment should be installed at the inlet and outlet ports; the lighting voltage inside the container should not exceed 12V, and the welder and the weldment should be insulated; special monitoring should be provided outside the container. Welding in containers that have been painted with paint and plastic is strictly prohibited.
14. Welding and cutting are strictly prohibited for pressure vessels and pipes under pressure, live parts, stress-bearing parts of load-bearing structures and containers containing flammable and explosive materials.
15. Do not weld in the open air on rainy days. When CNC plasma cutting machine working in wet areas, the operator should stand in the place where the insulation is placed and wear insulated shoes.
16. After the operation, the power should be turned off and the air source and water source should be turned off.