Double Layer Roofing Tile Sheet Roll Forming Machine is a color-coated steel plate that is cold-rolled into various wave-shaped pressed plates. It is suitable for industrial and civil buildings, warehouses, special buildings, roofs, walls and interior and exterior wall decoration of large-span steel structures. It has the characteristics of lightweight, high strength, rich color, convenient and quick construction, anti-seismic, fireproof, rainproof, long life and maintenance-free. It has been widely used.
MYT company also produce All kinds of color steel forming machine, Double layer roll forming machine, C&Z purlin roll forming machinery, Floor deck roll forming machine, Steel frame roll forming machine, Roll shutter door roll forming machine, Sandwich panel roll forming machine, highway guardrail forming machine and other cold roll forming machines.
The equipment control is PLC control, and multiple safety protection is set during normal production.
2. The bed is welded with steel plates. It is also tempered to eliminate internal stress and avoid deformation of the fuselage.
3. The forming frame is cast iron structure and tempered. High strength and long service life.
4. The material of the roll shaft is 40Cr, and the hardness is HB280 after quenching and tempering treatment.
5. The material of the forming mold is GCr15, quenching treatment, hardness: HRC 56-62 °C.
6. The transmission structure is gearbox transmission. Each molding frame has a gearbox that guarantees time-out, high-intensity operation, and long service life.
Working flow chart:
Manual decoiler→ Feeding material into machine→Roll forming machine→Measure length→Hydraulic cutting→Finished Products
|1||Name||Metal Roofing Sheet Making Machine|
|2||Raw Material||PPGI, PPGL, GI, GL|
|4||Roller Station||13 Steps|
|10||Voltage||380V 50HZ 3Phase|
|11||Cutting System||Hydraulic Cutting|
|12||Control System||Detal PLC|
|13||The whole line including Manual decolier, roll forming machine, hydraulic station, PLC control system, Hydraulic cutter, run-out-table|