1. The sheet metal and the transmission part of the pipe machinery shall be equipped with protective cover. When the pipe lock shaper is in operation, it is strictly prohibited to disassemble them.
2. It is forbidden to touch the rotating roller by hand when the pipe lock shaper is in operation. When feeding to the end by hand, the fingers must leave the workpiece.
3. The pipe lock shaper shall be operated without load first, and can be operated only after it is confirmed to be normal.
4. During the operation of the pipe lock shaper, when there are foreign matters entering the roller, the machine shall be shut down and repaired in time.
5. When the pipe lock shaper is used, the strength and accuracy of the cutting tools, tires, molds, etc. on the sheet metal and tubular machinery shall meet the requirements. The cutting edge shall be sharpened, and the installation shall be stable, firm and reliable.
6. The tube lock shaper uses the power motor on the sheet metal and the tubular machinery.
7. When using the pipe lock shaper, non operators and auxiliary personnel shall not stay around the machine to watch.
8. The length and width of the workpiece used by the pipe lock shaper shall not exceed the allowable range of the machine.
9. After using the pipe lock molding machine, cut off the power supply, lock the switch box, and do a good job in daily maintenance.