Hydraulic shearing machine for sale is a kind of shearing equipment widely used in machining. It can cut steel plate materials of all kinds of thicknesses. The commonly used hydraulic shearing machines can be divided into three types: straight snip, rolling shear, and vibration shear. Straight snip is the most common used. The shearing machines with a shear thickness of less than 10 mm are mostly mechanical transmission, and those with the shear thickness of more than 10 mm are hydraulic transmission. In general, use pedal or button manipulation to cut metal one time or constantly.
1. Start the hydraulic shearing machine, make it idle for several cycles to ensure that under normal conditions, it can try to cut the plates of different thicknesses, from thin to thick. This can ensure that the user can be familiar with the performance of the shears.
2. When trying to cut materials with different plate thicknesses, it is necessary to adjust the clearances between different blades. If not, the blade durability will be affected.
3. During the shearing process of the shearing machine, it is necessary to turn on the pressure gauge switch and observe the pressure value of the oil circuit. The pressure when cutting the 12mm plate shall be less than 20 MPa. The factory pressure setting of the remote regulating pressure valve No.9 is 20-22 Mpa. The user must comply with this regulation and must not increase the pressure to cut the material beyond the stipulated regulation, which will cause damage to the machine.
4. The sound should be balanced during operation. If there is noise in the shearing machine, stop and check it.
5. The temperature of the oil tank increases during the operation of the shearing machine. When the temperature exceeds 60 ℃, shut it down for a rest.