1. Start the metal sheet shearing machine, and the machine runs idly for several round to ensure that everything is normal with the machine. Then try to cut the plates with different thicknesses from thin to thick. Make sure that users are familiar with the op.
2. Different blade gaps are reuiqred by different thickness of plates to be cut. If the blade gap is not adjusted, the blade durability will be affected.
3. Turn on the switch of pressure gauge when shearing machine is working. Observe the pressure value of oil circuit, and the pressure should be lower than 20MPa when shearing 12mm plate. The factory setting of pressure is 20 ~ 22Mpa, and the user must follow this setting. It is not allowed to increase the pressure for cutting the material surface beyond the specification, which will damage to the machine.
4. Sound should be in balance in operation. If there is noise in the shearing machine, stop the machine for inspection.
5. When the seharing machine is in operation, the temperature of the oil tank should not be higher than 60 degrees, and when it exceeds 60 degrees, it should be shut down for a break.
Energy management of shearing machine refers to the indirect realization of energy saving through various organizational measures instead of using various technologies.
Based on the calculation of the temperature distribution in the workshop, excess energy will be delivered by circulating fan to area in need of energy flow, through controlling energy flow. It is found that when multiple shears are available for a task, resonable employment of shearing machine can reduce the no-load energy. When the duration between adjacent steps is too long, the energy-saving technology can be applied to save energy.