The duct production line adopts advanced numerical control technology and optical fiber information transmission technology to produce different types of air ducts.
The duct production line will cause material loss during the large-scale processing of ducts. If not handled properly, excessive losses will cause a lot of waste of resources. MYT (Shanghai) Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd., a professional manufacturer of duct production lines, will show you how to reduce material loss during the processing of duct production lines.
1. The edge material produced during the cutting process of the board should be applied to the top of the air duct as much as possible. Since the upper layer is hidden, it can be used as long as it does not affect the pipe itself.
2. Special-shaped air ducts are processed in a centralized and unified manner, and special-shaped pipes are processed as much as possible, so that all large-size plates remaining in the processing of special-shaped pipes can be used in subsequent straight pipes.
3. Reduce unnecessary and complicated layout in duct design, thereby reducing overall material waste.
4. Before processing the air duct, you must carefully understand the air duct structure and specifications on the drawing to avoid unnecessary waste when cutting the plate, which is also a key step to reduce loss.
5. Maximize the distance between the ducts when connecting, especially the small ducts can be processed according to the length of the plate, which can save the waste of duct fittings and improve the efficiency of duct processing.