Air duct equipment riveting machine is commonly used in automatic air duct production line. It is mainly assembled by rotation and pressure. It is mainly used in the occasion of riveting in rivets. Commonly used are pneumatic, hydraulic and electric, single and double head specifications. Because of its convenient and versatile, efficient and easy to operate features are increasingly accepted by the majority of manufacturers customers. In order to extend its service life, post-maintenance work is essential. Specifically how to maintain the rivet machine, the following line of the air duct production line will come to you to give a brief introduction:
1. Do not process workpieces beyond the nominal capacity.
2. Do not work for a long time under high pressure.
3. The protruding length of the rivet head should not exceed the specified value.
4. In case of abnormality, immediately stop the vehicle for maintenance and repair, and directly eliminate the fault.
5. The guide rail of the equipment should be applied with butter once a month to make it lubricate and rust-proof.
6. The mounting and dismounting of the rivet head should be slow, especially when removing the rivet head. Do not use brute force to pull out. Rotate the rivet head and pull it out slowly.
7. In use, the rivet head will have a slight bonding phenomenon when processing certain materials. In order to ensure the quality of the riveting, the rivet head should be cleaned regularly to prevent the metal bond from thickening. The rivet head is fixed to the chuck of the lathe during cleaning and then polished with sandpaper.