The role of spiral tuber in the work is acctached increasingly more importance to, so how to effectively improve its work efficiency? MYT thinks that the efficiency can be improved only when we know how to maintain the spiral tuber. The specific operations are as follows:
1. Check the oil level on the oil tank frequently, and the oil level shall not be lower than the specified value.
2. When the fine oil filter is blocked by dirt, it needs to be replaced in time; when the coarse oil filter is blocked, it should be cleaned in time, once every three months.
3. The oil tank must be filtered when refueling, and the oil shall not be mixed with impurities such as moisture, rust, metal chips and fiber.
4. When the oil pump is started in winter or cold area, it shall be started and stopped, repeated several times to make the oil temperature rise, and it shall be started after the hydraulic pump station operates flexibly.
5. All knobs on the hydraulic pump station shall not be moved by non operators.
6. Always observe whether the power supply voltage fluctuates abnormally, and repair it every 3 months or so.
The correct maintenance of the spiral tuber plays a positive role in the efficiency and service life of the equipment.